The following guide explains how to install M3U playlists Stream live TV channels on any device.
What is an M3U playlist?
M3U playlists are live playlist files that feature live TV streaming services, IPTV applicationsKodi add-ons are used to stream live TV channels.
These are usually URL links that users can download and embed Live TV (IPTV) players..
These live TV players can be installed on Android devices, including Amazon Firestick, Android TV boxes, and more.
In the tutorials below, we use Amazon Fire TV Stick Max and IPTV Smarters Pro to install M3U playlist and access live channels.
How to install M3U playlists
1. Install the Downloader app from the App Store (Amazon or Google Play) and run apps from Unknown sources In your device settings.
If you haven’t done so yet, check out the tutorial below that explains this simple process.
2. Run the downloader
Legal Disclaimer: IPTV WIRE does not own or operate any IPTV service or streaming application. We do not host or distribute any applications. We do not check whether IPTV services or app developers hold the appropriate license. The end user is solely responsible for media accessed through any device, application, add-on or service mentioned on our site.
For a 100% legal IPTV service, we recommend IPTV WIRE Vidjo.
3. Click the search box, enter the URL iptvwire.com/smarters, And click Go.
- NB: This can also be installed using Quick links Code 298344
4. Wait for the application to download
5. Click Install.
6. Click Open or Done.
7. Run IPTV Smarters Pro.
8. Click Accept.
9. You have successfully installed IPTV Smarters Pro on your device.
Continue below to set up live channels on your device.
How to set up live channels
With IPTV Smarters installed, we can now insert a playlist and access thousands of live TV channels.
1. When you launch IPTV Smarters Pro for the first time on your device, choose your device option. Most of them will use the TV, so select that option and click Save.
2. Click Upload your playlist or file/URL.
3. Click Allow.
4. Enter the playlist name and select the M3U URL for the playlist type.
5. Click the File/URL box to enter your login URL.
6. Enter the following URL – https://i.mjh.nz/SamsungTVPlus/all.m3u8 and click Next.
This will save channels from Samsung TV Plus. Additional playlist options are located at the bottom of this tutorial.
7. Click Add User.
8. Wait a few seconds for your channels to download. You should notice a “User added successfully” message.
9. Select Live TV.
10. You can now access thousands of free live channels!
Read below for more playlist options and general information.
Best Free M3U Playlists (Overall)
The following free M3U playlists can be uploaded to any of them IPTV playeras shown in the tutorial below.
- Samsung playlist – https://i.mjh.nz/SamsungTVPlus/all.m3u8 (used in the tutorial below)
- Github playlist – https://iptv-org.github.io/iptv/index.nsfw.m3u
- BBC playlist – https://i.mjh.nz/PBS/all.m3u8
- Plex playlist – https://i.mjh.nz/Plex/all.m3u8
- Pluto TV playlist – https://i.mjh.nz/PlutoTV/all.m3u8
- Stir playlist – https://i.mjh.nz/Stirr/all.m3u8
- NZAU Kodi TV Playlist – https://i.mjh.nz/nzau/kodi-tv.m3u8
More playlist options (by country)
The options listed below are region-specific and include thousands of live channels that can be loaded onto any live TV player.
- United State (United States of America) – bit.ly/3Gk5aSJ
- United kingdom (United kingdom) – bit.ly/3YLlUK9
- Australia – bit.ly/3Q1UtYw
- Brazil – bit.ly/3vhmpxN
- Canada – bit.ly/3hTZSEm
- France – bit.ly/3GhT2BU
- Germany – bit.ly/3WFof7k
- Japan – bit.ly/3hYkqeH
- India – bit.ly/3I41p5t
- Italy – bit.ly/3vpr0Op
- Mexico – bit.ly/3IcZwDg
- Puerto Rico – bit.ly/3PSePmR
- Filipino – bit.ly/3jwR7Az
- Russia – bit.ly/3vhaVKX
- South Korea – bit.ly/3HYKHnY
- Singapore – bit.ly/3jko5Uv
- Spain – bit.ly/3I0qmPb
- Thailand – bit.ly/3GjZs3m
Overall, these free M3U playlists are a simple way for cord-cutters to access thousands of live channels on any device!
Check out the video below for more details about these playlists and how to use them.
Frequently asked questions
What is an M3U playlist?
An M3U playlist is a downloadable file that users can insert into various media players to access content such as videos, live feeds, and more.
What does M3U mean?
“M3U” generally refers to m3u files or playlists that are available for free use. An m3u file is a plain text file that lists one or more media files for playback. This can include music, podcasts, or even videos. The term “free” indicates that these files are available without charge.
Is it legal?
IPTV Wire cannot determine whether a playlist has the appropriate license or not. The End User is responsible for all content accessed through unverified playlists and IPTV services/applications.
Are they free?
Although there are hundreds of free playlists available, it is not guaranteed that the channels will work. High-quality playlists are often provided after subscribing to a reliable live TV streaming service.
What are the best M3U playlists?
There are thousands of playlists available online, and we present the most popular options in this guide.
Which live TV players work with playlists?
Many players work well with playlists, including MX Player, VLC Player, IPTV Smarters Pro, TiviMate, XCIPTV, and more.
Can you watch live TV with playlists?
Yes. This tutorial shows how to stream live channels by pairing an M3U playlist with a video player.
Where can I find free playlists?
Free playlists can be found on online platforms and websites like these. Many online radio stations, podcast directories, and playlist sites shared between users provide . Be careful to only download from trusted sources, as there is a risk of downloading malicious files.
Can I create my own playlists?
Yes, you can create your own playlists. You only need a text editor to create a file with the .m3u extension. Within this file, you can insert URLs or file paths for the media files you want to include in the playlist. Each URL or file path must be on a new line.