Today I will be showing you how to install the Catch-up TV and More Kodi addon. Furthermore, I will explain whether the supplement is safe and legal to use, how to use it, some of its features, and more. This guide is for all Kodi devices, including Windows, macOS, smartphones, tablets, FireStick, Android TV Boxes, and more.
What is Catch-up TV and More?
Catch-up TV and More is an addon that lets you watch live TV channels, catch-up content, and more! This addon is a perfect alternative to IPTV if you don’t want to spend a penny but still enjoy live channels.
There are three main sections in Catch-up TV & More: Live TV, Catch-up TV, and Websites. Within the first section, you’ll find channels divided into region folders. The same applies to the second volume. But within the third site, the content is divided into popular sites.
For power users, the Catch-up TV and More Kodi addon offers many advanced features like built-in VPN, folder sorting, content filtering, and more.
Catch-up TV was chosen for our collection of Best Live TV Addons for Kodi.
ATTENTION TO KODI USERS: READ BEFORE PROCEEDING
The government and ISPs endlessly monitor your online activities using… Your IP address 3,17,249,235 (open to everyone). Kodi is an excellent platform for streaming movies, TV shows, and sports, but streaming copyrighted content can get you into legal trouble.
You must use a Reliable Kodi VPN And protect your streaming activities and privacy. A VPN will hide your IP address and bypass government surveillance and geo-restrictions.
I trust and use ExpressVPNThe fastest and most secure Kodi VPN. It’s easy to install on any Kodi device, including Amazon FireStick, PCs, and smartphones. In addition, it offers a 30-day money-back guarantee, and 3 months free With the annual plan
is reading: How to install and use the best VPN for Kodi.
Is catch-up TV safer?
Catch-up TV & More is a completely safe addon. This is because it is available via the official Kodi add-on repository.
Moreover, since it is also available via the Catch-up TV & More repository, I ran a test on its zip file. It turns out to be harmless, according to available site tests – and here’s the proof:
Is Catch-up & More legal?
Catch-up TV & More is 100% legal. You won’t find it in the official Kodi add-on repository if it isn’t.
However, if you want to use Catch-up TV & More peacefully, get the ExpressVPN.
Catch-up TV features and more extras
This list contains the best Catch-up TV features and more:
- Easy and simple to use interface.
- Channels and catch-up content are broken down by region.
- Advanced settings for power users.
- It does not depend on services such as Real Debride.
How to Install Catch-up TV and More Kodi Addons?
Some additional procedures are included in installing Catch-up TV and more. That’s why this guide is divided into three separate parts. Each section is of utmost importance. So, follow each step in order and don’t miss any step.
Method 1 – Install Catch-up TV & More from the official Kodi repository
This section explains how to install the addon from the official Kodi repository.
1. Click Gear settings.
2. Click Extras.
3. go to Install from repository.
4. Click Kodi add-on repository.
5. Opens Video add-ons.
6. Opens Catch up on TV and more.
7. Click Steady.
8. Click Yes Allows installation of additional add-ons with Catch-up TV & More.
9. Allow Kodi to finish installing Catch-up TV & More.
10. A message will appear in the upper right section.
This is how you install the addon from the official repository.
Method 2 – Install Catch-up TV, More Catch-up TV, and More Repository
If for some reason you cannot install the addon from the official repository (using method 1), you can sideload it by following the steps below. However, if you have already installed the extension, you do not need to follow the following steps.
Part 1 – Enable Unknown Sources
First, enable Unknown Sources located in Settings/System on Kodi.
1. He chooses Gear pinion To troubleshoot Kodi settings.
2. Click on the bottom right tile labeled System.
3. He chooses Extras.
4. Under General on the left panel, turn on Unknown sources.
5. He chooses Yes To complete.
6. He chooses –Updated official add-ons from To change how your add-ons are updated.
7. Checks That is, warehouses. Now, all add-ons will be updated through official/unofficial repos.
Part 2 – Install Catch-up TV Repository
Next, here’s how to add the source URL of Catch-up TV & More and install its zip repo file:
1. He chooses Gear To open Kodi settings.
2. arrive to files manager Tile.
3. two Add the source Options will be available. Click anyone you want.
4. Click <لا شيء>.
5. He writes https://catch-up-tv-and-more.github.io/repo To save the change, click Yes.
NB: At FireStickHow, we are not associated with the creators of the Catch-up TV & More repository. I have mentioned the URL above so you can use it to access the repo at your own risk.
6. To change the default name, click on the Media Source Name text box as shown in the image below.
7. Assign an alias to the repository and press Yes. You have named the source Right Because it will be easy to remember.
8. He chooses Yes To add the source to your file manager list.
9. Upon success, you will see the name of the repo, Rightin the list.
10. He chooses Extras.
11. Select the item Installation from zip file On the next screen.
12. He chooses Yes To complete.
13. Explore source name Right. Or the one you set in step 7.
14. From the two folders choose stable_channel.
15. He chooses repository.catchuptvandmore.stable-xxxzip.
16. When you install the repo, a notification appears in the upper right corner.
Part 3 – How to install Catch-up TV addon and more
finally! Use the instructions to install Catch-up TV and more:
1. To browse the list of available repo on Kodi, open Install from repository.
2. Click on Catch Up TV Repository.
3. He chooses Video add-ons Out of a total of three subfolders available.
4. He chooses Catch up on TV and more.
5. He chooses Steady.
6. A pop-up window will ask you to install add-ons such as InputStream Handler. He chooses Yes moving forward.
7. Kodi will require a few seconds to download and install Catch-up TV & More.
8. When finished, a notification will appear at the top right of the screen.
Congratulations! Catch-up TV & More is now ready to use.
I am waiting! It looks like you are ready to start watching your favorite content on Kodi. But have you protected your online identity yet? You are under constant surveillance by the government and your ISP. They use your IP address 3,17,249,235 To follow you. Streaming free or copyrighted videos could land you in legal trouble.
Fortunately, you can easily use a VPN to protect your privacy and remain invisible from your government and ISP. I use and recommend ExpressVPN With Cody.
ExpressVPN is the fastest, most secure and easy to stream VPN. It’s easy to install and set up on any Kodi device, including FireStick, smartphones, PCs, and more.
ExpressVPN, offers an unconditional 30-day money-back guarantee. So, if you don’t like the service (I don’t know why), you can get a full refund within 30 days.
Please remember that we encourage you to use a VPN to maintain your privacy. However, we do not condone violation of copyright laws.
Before you start using Kodi for streaming, here’s how to protect yourself with ExpressVPN:
Step 1: Sign up for ExpressVPN here
Step 3: Open the ExpressVPN app on your device. Log in with your account. Click the Connect/Power button to connect to the VPN
great! You’ve successfully secured yourself with the best Kodi VPN.
How to Use Catch-up TV and More Kodi Addons
Here’s a quick overview of using the Catch-up TV and More Kodi addon:
Opens Extras It is located in Cody’s house.
launch Catch up on TV and more Video add-ons.
Here are four volumes available on Catch-up TV & More:
- Live TV
- Catch up TV
To stream free live channels, open Live TV to divide.
Select the second Box to display channels
The channels are divided into 24 region categories such as France, Belgium, Poland, Spain, etc. I’m making a choice international To browse international channels.
Inside, I see 19 live TV channels.
To watch catch-up content, open Catch up TV.
Like live TV, follow-up content is divided into region folders such as Italy, Tunisia, USA, etc.
To browse content across sites, open websites.
Now, I see folders from different popular websites.
Finally, to check the saved content, open Favorite.
Since I haven’t saved any content, I see a notification saying – Favorites Add at least one favorite to access.
With Catch-up TV & More on Kodi, you can stream hundreds of channels and tons of free catch-up content! So, don’t wait and use this guide to learn how to install Catch-up TV and More Kodi addon. Feel free to leave your suggestions, feedback and questions in the comments section.