This article explains how to install and use TDUK App Killer on FireStick. The instructions in this guide apply to all Amazon Fire TV devices, such as FireStick, FireTV, FireStick Lite, FireStick 4K, and 4K Max.
What is TDUK App Killer?
TDUK App Killer is an official app designed to help you stop apps running in the background. This includes programs that are not shut down for quick access again and applications that are automatically launched by the device.
These apps drain internal storage space, cause cache overruns, and can ultimately affect your device’s processing speed. This app is available for $1.99 on Google Play Store and Amazon App Store. It allows you to close unnecessary background apps with just one click.
The application is similar to Fast task killer. However, TDUK is on the Amazon store and is paid, while Fast Task Killer is a third-party app and is free.
Attention FireStick users: Read before continuing
Your government and ISP are likely to monitor your streaming activities using… Your IP address 3,17,249,235 (open to everyone). You may face serious legal trouble for streaming copyrighted videos on FireStick.
I highly recommend getting it Reliable VPN for FireStick To hide your IP address and protect your identity online.
I use ExpressVPN On all my devices because it is the most secure, fastest, and easy to use VPN. It comes with an unconditional 30-day money-back guarantee, and You get 3 months free With the annual plan
Don’t miss out on peace of mind and online security ExpressVPN He provides.
is reading: How to install and set up the best VPN on FireStick.
Features of the deadly TDUK application
Here are the top features of TDUK App Killer:
- 1-Click the command: TDUK App Killer is compatible with all apps and hence, stops them with just one click.
- Improves device speed: It features a high memory release rate, thus significantly improving processing speed.
- No ads: You can use TDUK App Killer without being bothered by ads.
- easy to use: It’s easy to configure the app’s settings for use on FireStick devices.
How to install TDUK App Killer on FireStick
TDUK App Killer can be found on the Amazon App Store. Here’s how to install it on all Fire TV devices in 8 easy steps:
1. Visit the FireStick home page and select Search for (magnifying glass icon) From the left side of the screen.
2. From the screen, highlight seek roadblock.
3. Now, use the app keyboard to type App Killer, then select Killer app From the search results.
4. Different tiles will appear on the screen. Click on Killer app From the left.
5. The cost of downloading TDUK App Killer is $1.99 USD or 199 Amazon Coins. Your current cryptocurrency balance will be displayed on the screen. You need to specify shopping cart Icon to purchase the app.
6. The app allows you to recharge more Amazon Coins to your account. You can also pay directly for TDUK App Killer by clicking on Buy for $1.99.
NB: You must have linked your payment method to your Amazon account to complete your purchase.
7. Once you purchase the app, tap the download arrow. Loading Indicates the beginning of the installation.
8. The process will take a few seconds. You will see then Opens A button indicates successful installation. You will also notice a Going now The button in the lower right corner, which you can click to access the application.
Congratulations! You have installed TDUK App Killer on your FireStick.
I am waiting! It looks like you are ready to start watching your favorite content on FireStick. But have you protected your online identity yet? You are under constant surveillance by the government and your ISP. Free streaming of copyrighted videos could land you in legal trouble.
Fortunately, you can easily avoid online monitoring and protect your privacy by Reliable VPN on FireStick. A VPN will hide your IP address and online identity by encrypting your Internet connection.
Please note that I do not encourage you to violate any copyright laws. You should always watch content available in the public domain. I simply recommend using a VPN to maintain your privacy. You have every right to maintain your privacy, which is constantly being violated these days.
I personally use ExpressVPN I found it to be the fastest and most secure FireStick VPN. It’s also the most streaming-friendly VPN I’ve ever used. Therefore, I highly recommend getting ExpressVPN for FireStick.
Here’s how to quickly get ExpressVPN on your FireStick:
Step 1: Click here Subscribe to ExpressVPN and enjoy a 49% discount with 3 months of extended service. You are also eligible for a 30-day full money back guarantee.
Step 2: Download and install ExpressVPN on FireStick
- Select the Search > Search The option is on the FireStick home screen in the menu bar.
- Click on the ExpressVPN icon in the next window.
- Click download or Gets In the next window
Step 3: Open ExpressVPN once you download it. Log in with your account.
Step 4: Choose a server and click the Connect/Power button
Put your mind at ease now! You’ve successfully secured your streaming activities with ExpressVPN.
How to Use TDUK App Killer on FireStick?
Now that you have installed TDUK App Killer, here is a step-by-step guide to help you use it on FireStick. After downloading the application, Create a shortcut on the home screen For easy access.
On the FireStick home screen, locate Applications and channels Icon on the right side, next to the Settings icon.
Hover over Killer app. release TDUK killer app.
a Generate an RSA key pair The notification will appear on the screen.
After a few seconds, a new RSA key pair will be generated. Click Yes moving forward.
First you need to optimize some settings to use App Killer on Fire TV. First you need to enable ADB debugging. To do this, go to the device Settings → My TV is on fire → Developer options. Locate Correction of ADB errors And turn it on. To get started, select Connect to this device via ADB.
NB: If the application fails to connect even after enabling ADB debugging, press the exit button and reopen the application.
The application will now confirm whether you want to allow USB debugging. He chooses Always allow from this computer option, then press Yes.
Once this process is completed successfully, “Connected” will appear on the home screen. His job Keep VPN/Utility/Launcher apps live for further optimization.
From the same screen, choose Now Force stop all apps. This will help stop all apps running in the background.
App Killer will show you the total number of closed apps at the bottom of the screen. To check which background apps are currently running, select Calculate total running background applications.
As a result, the total number of apps running in the background will be visible on the screen.
Is TDUK App Killer legal and safe?
TDUK App Killer is available on Google Play Store and Amazon App Store, and it is completely legal to install and use on FireStick. Moreover, the app does not have any safety risks.
Why is TDUK App Killer not working on my FireStick?
An app may stop working or loading on FireStick due to cache overload, crash, or other reasons. If you are having difficulty using TDUK App Killer on FireStick after successful installation, the following tips can help solve the problem:
- Enable ADB debugging (or disable and enable) to connect the application to the device.
- Close the application and reopen it.
- Try Restart your device.
Should I enable the Keep VPN/Utility/Launcher Apps Alive option?
Yes, you should enable the Keep VPN/Utility/Launcher Apps Alive option, as closing some background apps can interfere with your Fire TV device working properly.
I hope this article serves as a useful guide on installing and using TDUK App Killer on FireStick. Considering how background apps affect processing power, TDUK App Killer seems to be a good option for all Fire TV owners.