This detailed review of Addon Kodi Crew It will give you everything you need to know about this add-on on Firestick and Android devices.
The crew is considered one of Best Kodi add-ons Available today among cord cutters.
How to Install The Crew Kodi Addon (Video Guide)
Below, we have provided a video guide and screenshots to install this popular add-on on Firestick.
We suggest watching the video first and then reviewing the screenshots afterwards for more details.
Since this add-on cannot be installed through the official Kodi repository, it must be installed from a third-party provider, which we show in the tutorial below.
After the installation tutorial, we also show integrations for SR Debread And tracked.
If you don’t have Kodi installed on your device, you can install the latest stable version using our app Kodi on Firestick tutorial.
The Crew Kodi can be installed on any Android device, including Amazon FirestickFire TV, Fire TV Cube, NVIDIA Shield, and more.
Categories in this add-on include IPTV, Movies, TV Shows, Sports, 1 Clicks, Radio, Comedy, Kids, Gadgets, and many more.
Below you’ll find information about the Kodi Addon, including how to install it, its features, categories, and more.
Legal Disclaimer: IPTV WIRE does not own or operate any IPTV service or streaming application. We do not host or distribute any applications. We do not check whether IPTV services or app developers hold the appropriate license. The end user is solely responsible for media accessed through any device, application, add-on or service mentioned on our site.
For a 100% legal IPTV service, we recommend IPTV WIRE Vidjo.
Now, here are the steps we followed to install this add-on through their repository.
How to Install The Crew Kodi Addon (Screenshot Guide)
1. After installing Kodi on your device, launch Kodi and click on the Settings icon.
2. Click System.
3. Scroll over the Add-ons list and turn on Unknown Sources.
4. Read the warning message and click Yes.
This is another reminder to use VPN When running unverified third-party Kodi add-ons like The Crew.
5. Next, click the back button on your remote and select File Manager.
6. Click Add Source.
7. Click icon <لا شيء> To open the search box.
9. Name the media source as you prefer, and click OK. In this example, we’ve named the media source “Crew.”
10. Click the back button and select Add-ons.
11. Click Install from zip file.
12. Locate and select your media source.
13. Click on the zip file URL – repository.thecrew.zip
14. Wait a few seconds until the message to install The Crew Repository add-on appears.
15. Next click Install from repository.
16. Click on “Crew Repo”.
17. Choose Video add-ons.
18. Click on the crew.
19. Click Install.
20. Click OK.
21. Wait a minute or two for the message to install The Crew add-on. Click No if this message appears.
22. Return to the Kodi home screen and select Add-ons from the main menu. Then under Video add-ons, select The Crew.
23. That’s it! You have installed The Crew Kodi Addon on Firestick/Android.
Read on below for Real-Debrid and Trakt integration and other important features.
How to set up Real Debrid
The Real-Debrid setting within The Crew Kodi add-on will provide streaming links in the highest quality.
For those who don’t know SR Debreadthis is a premium, unrestricted download service for Kodi add-ons and streaming apps that will reduce buffering.
1. You must first register for a Real-Debrid account if you do not already have one.
2. Crew launch
3. Scroll down and click Tools.
4. Click ResolveURL: Settings
5. Scroll over the Universal Resolvers list on the left, then scroll down and select (Re)authorize my account under Real-Debrid.
6. This screen will appear. Type the code.
7. Open the internet browser on another device and go to the next page – https://real-debrid.com/device.
Then enter the code from the previous step and click Continue.
8. Your Real-Debrid application is now approved.
That’s it! Head back to The Crew and you’ll notice that Real-Debrid links now appear with “RD” in the link name.
How to set up Trakt
In addition to Real Debride, Tract It is another popular integration used by thousands of wire cutters.
Trakt helps users sync and aggregate all their media content across multiple devices and platforms.
1. Sign up for a free Trakt account if you don’t already have one.
2. In the main menu of The Crew, scroll down and click Tools.
3. Click Path: License
4. Write down the code provided
5. Go to trakt.tv/activate On any browser and type the code from the previous step
6. This screen should appear, click Yes
7. You should then receive a confirmation message for Trakt
8. Return to The Crew add-on, and you will notice that your Trakt information has been successfully integrated into the settings.
Is this supplement legal?
IPTV Wire cannot determine if unverified Kodi add-ons have the appropriate license.
If and when a Kodi add-on is deemed illegal, we notify our users immediately and update the reports on our website to reflect that information.
In conclusion, the end user is responsible for all content accessed through unverified Kodi add-ons.
At first glance, it appears that The Crew is distributing copyrighted works without consent.
Is this supplement safe?
Before installing this, I want to check their repository URL using Total virus.
Here is a snapshot of the survey results.
VirusTotal did not find any suspicious files or malware within this add-on’s repository URL.
However, this does not mean that we should not protect ourselves when streaming content from this unverified third-party add-on.
Kodi also alerts users during setup that these third-party add-ons will be granted access to personal data stored on our devices.
a VPN It is the best way to protect yourself when using unverified add-ons.
Overall, The Crew is a well-known Kodi add-on that provides VOD content that can be installed on any Firestick/Android device.
If you want more Kodi options, check out our other popular guides below.
Frequently asked questions about The Crew Kodi addon
What is Kodi Crew addon?
The Crew is a free Kodi add-on that offers hundreds of live streams and various options for streaming live TV.
What channels are in The Crew extension?
The Crew Addon has hundreds of live streams in categories including sports, world, entertainment, and more.
Is this Kodi add-on free?
Yes. This Kodi add-on is 100% free to use on any streaming device.
What devices can the Kodi add-on be installed on?
This Kodi add-on is available to install on any Android device. This includes Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, and any Android device.